Madan is a Head of Learning Solutions with KNOLSKAPE, an award winning immersive gamification and Simulations Company focusing on talent transformation. He has 10 years of international experience in South East Asia, Middle East & Europe across various industries including IT, EPC, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining and Logistics. Madan is an MBA graduate from S P Jain School of Global Management. He has published various articles in HR magazines like People Matters and has conducted Webinars with HR, L&D Professionals to discuss the latest trends in the industry.
He started his career with Cognizant at an Associate level and went on to work with Dodsal E & C Pte Ltd, Dubai as an HR Manager in the areas of Talent Management, Organizational Development, Employee Relations and Employee Engagement. At KNOLSKAPE, he heads the Learning Solutions Practice and is accountable for the programs/products created to addresses specific talent transformation issues of organizations across various industries. He spearheads creation of content for gamified e-learning, simulations, and is a Product Manager for talent transformation solutions.
He is passionate about new age work practices and the impact of Gen Y on the workforce. He has facilitated in-class & virtual sessions in various organizations, across geographies.
1. What drives Gen Y? – The Times of India Apr 30, 2015
2. Saving your organization from a ‘Learning Disability’ – People Matters July 24, 2014
3. Why should organization focus on their First Time Managers? – People Matters
December 24, 2014
4. It’s time to look beyond SWOT – People Matters February 13, 2015
5. First Time Managers – MedicinMan.Net December 31, 2014
6. To Understand Gen Y… Look Beyond SWOT – Medicinman March 1, 2015
7. 5 Things HR can learn from marketing and why published by Vertical Distinct