Key benefits of the workshop include:
• Understand the moving parts of businesses, their relationships and structure
• Gain mastery over the process of value creation and delivery
• Brainstorm market disruption strategies
• Appreciate the interconnectedness of business decisions
• Interpret financial statements and understand their impact on business decisions
• Perform break-even analysis and what-if scenarios for the business
After the workshop you will be able to,
1. Leverage design mindset and principles of design thinking to support business challenges and requirements
2. Understand the latest technological, social, and talent trends and their impact on the organization
3. Be a change agent and drive this transformation even without formal authority
4. Appreciate the current business model of the organization and envisage a successful and sustainable future state
Registration Cancellation by Participant:
Individual participants receive a full refund for their tickets 3 business days prior to the event. For group purchases/tables, the deadline to receive a refund is 7 business days before the event. Refunds will not be given after these stated deadline. To cancel your ticket, send us an email with your name and the transaction number. Refunds will be issued by cheque.
Workshop Cancellation by KNOLSKAPE:
KNOLSKAPE reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If KNOLSKAPE cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at a future date.
is a dynamic, true-to-life simulation that helps managers bridge the gap between the theory and practice of change management. It helps the participants understand the strategic and tactical aspects of change management. In the ChangeQuest simulation, the participant(s) have to introduce a massive, transformational change into an organization within a given time period. In order to convince the top managers of the organization to adopt this change, the user must utilize strategic steps.
Click here to read more.